Thursday, October 21, 2010

Poker Challenge update....I'm past the $2500 mark!!!

That's right, with a little bit of weekend dedication and giving up my big games to focus on this challenge, I've passed the $2500 mark in the challenge.  To be more accurate, I'm up to $2763.  I've made most of my latest progress by grinding out sit-n-gos and tournaments.  With over $2500 in my bankroll this means I can take some big shots at making some significant scores to finish this thing up in the next couple of months.  Regardless, I've hit the donation mark.  Now I just need to double this so I can have an OK bankroll to start my next challenge.  Through all I've done playing poker this is still very exciting to turn $20 into something significant that I can use to help someone else.  In fact, I know I've said it before, but this challenge means more to me than playing in my big games with my own money.  I'm hoping to wrap this up in a big way in the coming months to get me ready to start something huge in the new year.  I'll update when I get past that $3000 or $4000 mark depending on how fast I'm moving in the next couple of weeks. Until then, Challenge yourself to challenge the need.

No comments:

Post a Comment