Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Charity Poker Challenge CRUSHED

I'm so sorry but I totally forgot to update this at the end of the year w/ all of the Holiday stuff going on.  I am happy to say that I completed the Charity Poker Challenge in grand fashion.  After starting w/ $27 on April 14, I finished the year with $5225 AFTER making the $2500 donation for a grand total of $7725.  To do this I did add another site to play some bigger games on but I stayed within the rules of the challenge in regards to bankroll management.  It was a fun and frustrating challenge.  I've started over as a personal challenge and I want to turn $33 into $10K this year.  I won't be updating the new poker challenge this year because I have another charity challenge in mind and I think you're going to like it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    So glad your stream of bad luck turned into something that amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charis. Unfortunately this was through my stream of bad luck. I did well in this but couldn't do much better than break even in my normal games though. That's OK though, the charity could use it more than me at that point. Crystal and I are planning the wedding now though. Its a slightly different story :-).

    ReplyDelete